Directions: After sanding marks have been removed with Maxshine Cutting Compound, set the buffer at a comfortable speed and apply enough Maxshine Finishing Polish to work a small section(2'X2') at a time. Buff with slow back and forth overlapping motions, keeping the pad’s surface flat with the vehicle until holograms, swirls or fine marks are removed.Wipe remaining residue with a Maxshine Microfiber Towel to reveal a brilliant finish
Harmful if swallowed
Causes skin irritation
Causes serious eye irritation
Wash hands thoroughly after handling
Wear eye protection
Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.–No smoking.
- Polishes should be applied to small areas at a time
- Polishes do not need to dry before removing. In fact, should be wiped off immediately after working them over the finish. If they dry, it can be difficult to remove.
- Polishes remove everything off the surface of the paint including wax, so after using paint cleaner, Maxshine strongly recommends re-applying a protective coating of wax
- Wash pads thoroughly after use with warm soapy water and leave out to dry before storing.
- For ultimate results, clean pads frequently during use