- Cleans upholstery, textiles and fabrics
- Low alkaline, non-caustic cleaner
- Excellent cold water cleaning, low-foaming
- Leaves a light, fresh scent
- No residue; won't attract dirt
Blitz cleaner has been dermatologically tested.
- Carpeting, velour, headliners
- Dashboard, interior plastic trim
- Painted plastic surfaces
- Cabriolet tops
- Laundry detergent for microfiber products
- Glass, tiles, ceramics, enamel
TIP: The fresh scent of Blitz is extremely popular among professional detailers. To leave that fresh scent in your car between cleanings, mix a 1:30 solution of Blitz, pour into a spray bottle and lightly spray the interior upholstery.
Uses and Dilution ratios
Cleaning vehicles 1:20 to 1:100
Apply the product in the appropriate dilution using a brush or sponge, then dissolve dirt with a wet sponge or wet/dry vacuum cleaner. Suitable for cleaning all vehicle surfaces.
Cleaning engines 1:5 to 1:10
Apply the product to the engine areas to be cleaned at the appropriate concentration using a spray. Allow to work for a brief period and then dry off using high-pressure equipment.
Household 1:30 to 1:50
Dilute product to the desired concentration, depending on the degree of staining. Then use the product in wiping movements to clean stone tiles, parquet floors, marble, glass and other materials.
Insect-remover 1:5 to 1:10
Apply the product using a sprayer. Allow to work for a brief period, then remove insect residues with a soft sponge. We recommend rinsing again with clean water to prevent any wiping residues.